20+ Cool Things That Will Make You Gasp “I Want That”
It seems like in the 21st century everything has already been invented. But no, a remote with a headphone jack, a suitcase with built-in scales or a magnet bracelet to hold bolts during repair ... These designs will probably stay in your memory for quite a while.
Here at Bright Side, we gathered some really fascinating designs and we want you to take a look at them!
1. The remote has a headphone plug on it so you can listen to TV quietly.
2. A suitcase that can measure its own weight.
3. The Japanese “floating” torii gate appears on this dish when soy sauce is poured on it.
4. My indoor moss garden coffee table.
5. My wife got me a magnet bracelet for holding on to screws as I fix things.
6. A shirt that has a piece of lens cloth sewn on the inside for the glasses.
7. If you’ve ever wondered how 2+ children can sit on your lap at one time, this chair is for you.
8. A fairy rose quartz sink
9. A magnificent handmade octopus chandelier my buddy made today!
10. “My sister gave me hot cocoa with a tiny gingerbread house hanging on the cup.”
11. A vintage metal shopping list
12. Coolest TV mount ever!
13. The most elegant way to have diffused light
14. A full-sized inflatable boat could be a nice birthday gift.
15. Giant crocheted Snorlax!
16. Winnie, is that you?
17. Imagine walking into the living room seeing this!
18. Perhaps this is what the portal to infinity looks like.
19. A pill bottle that can keep track of the last time it was opened
20. “I made a lamp from a wasp nest.”
21. My new king size sheets tell me which side is the long/short side.
What would you add to this list? We’d be happy to see your pics and comments in the section below!