13 Curious Yet Awkward Situations That Many Pregnant Women Struggle With
You suddenly find out that you’re pregnant, how wonderful! One of the most magical moments of your life has begun. Unless... you have to use the bathroom every 5 minutes, the smell of fried food makes you nauseous, or a cramp wakes you up in the middle of the night. No matter how prepared you think you are, pregnancy places you in hilarious and unexpected situations.
Bright Side knows that pregnancy is an extraordinary, one of a kind experience, so we want to share some cute, fun illustrations that future moms can relate to. And in the bonus section, you’ll find pictures that describe pregnancy better than 1,000 words ever could.
1. Crying about everything... really, everything.
2. Using the bathroom more than ever!
3. First wanting your belly to start showing... and then wanting it to slow down.
4. Midnight munchies become a habit.
5. Getting a ton of advice that you never asked for.
6. Everything that falls to the ground is history.
7. Seeing pregnant women everywhere
8. Sleeping is rare, especially in the last few months.
9. Becoming best friends with antacids
10. Your hair will become so thick and beautiful.
11. Snoring like a tractor
12. Becoming absent-minded
13. Sneezing turns into a marathon to hold pee.
Turning into a pee-machine during all 9 months of pregnancy
High heels seem like something from a parallel universe!
Your baby has a nice way of reminding you that you’re a mom-to-be.
What other funny things happened to you during your pregnancy? Do you have any baby stories that you would like to share with us?