15 Pictures That Show the Funny Side of Being Pregnant
Pregnancy is an unforgettable moment in a woman’s life, and also for her close circle of family and friends. Beyond how beautiful this stage is, it often becomes tedious, between cravings and discomfort. However, these users have shown that everything is better when you put a little humor into the situation.
At Bright Side, we made a selection of photos of internet users who knew how to portray the sweet expectation of a child in a funny way.
1. “My pregnant wife had to dress up as a superhero for work today.”
2. “Was looking everywhere for my phone. Gave up and brought a new one. 2 days later... I found it. Thanks pregnancy brain.”
3. “My wife sneaking up on me...!!!”
4. “My pregnant wife wanted pancakes in the middle of the night. I delivered.”
5. “The best thing about the belly is having a portable table.”
6. “There was a loud sound so this little protector cuddled up to me and my baby bump.”
7. “Waited an entire pregnancy and 2 extra months for this photo. My husband’s carbon copy.”
8. “First-time dad, Costco had a diaper sale and baby not due yet. Did I go overboard?”
9. “Had my 20 week scan today (all good!) and our Pixar-themed nursery is ready for our little girl!”
10. “Wanted to do something a bit more grand to break in my new Lodge 12, but my pregnant wife wanted a grilled cheese at 2:30 AM.”
11. “I won’t get many chances to paint a pumpkin on my wife’s bump. Happy Halloween!”
12. “Supergirl costume”
13. “I raise you my husband’s drawing on my baby bump from a few months ago.”
14. “Nursery at 35 weeks. Complete with orange cat inspecting the gifts. Nailing it!”
15. “These 2 have been inseparable since my wife got pregnant. Today’s my wife’s due date. I think our cat knows.”
What are the best memories you have of your pregnancy days?
Preview photo credit ohheysamkog / Reddit
Bright Side/Family & kids/15 Pictures That Show the Funny Side of Being Pregnant
Share This Article