16 Clever Examples of Kid Logic That Can Even Make Adults Envious
Children often have an exceptionally sharp minds and are quick thinking. They don’t have as many limits, mental blocks, and habits as adults do. That’s why it’s easier for them to think outside the box and, as a result, they turn into an unlimited source of stories about their creative stunts.
We at Bright Side adore everything that is connected to creative thinking, so we really appreciated the extraordinary actions and decisions of the children who made it into our compilation.
16. “My younger son tries to sneak sugar packets out of restaurants and eat them in the car. We checked his pockets, and this time, he stuffed 5 of them into a breadstick.”
15. She’s so young, but already knows how to keep her options open:
14. When your school assignment is to draw an animal:
13. They really tried hard to cover up their crime:
12. “I found out that my 3-year-old daughter keeps a box with a knife, a gun, and some cash. Should I be worried?”
11. Is he being honest or is he just cunning?
10. Another introvert in the making:
9. “So I confiscated the remote control, put it on top of the fridge, told my kids to go play, and went to take a shower. A few minutes later, I came back and saw this:”
8. “I think my daughter found her baby monitor.”
7. “Our daughter is getting stealthier, because now she can do it with all the lights off in order to keep from getting caught.”
6. “I was initially irritated when my son completely connected the salt and pepper shakers, but his contraption has turned out to be quite convenient.”
5. “My daughter got sick of holding her tablet, so she came up with this configuration.”
4. “My 11-year-old son got this card for my birthday:”
3. When a child breaks an adult’s pattern of behavior with one unusual action:
2. “I spent a few minutes watching my daughter slowly move across the living room to get something I told her she couldn’t have.”
1. This is probably one of the most vivid examples of children’s straightforwardness:
Do you have photographic proof of children showing exceptional ingenuity?
Preview photo credit CoPow / Reddit