19 Pics That Prove Every Child Is a Wonder
Kids are the flowers of life, and each one is unique and special. Every child has their own perspective and way of thinking. So if they fall asleep in the dog’s bed, cool down their Flaming Hot Cheetos next to the ventilator, or give you a basket of snails as a gift for Mother’s Day — it’s okay! The best we can do as parents is not to get mad at them and not resist the urge to take pictures and laugh, just like these people did.
Here at Bright Side, we gathered stories about kids whose logic is so peculiar, they keep on surprising us.
1. “When I was 3, I fell asleep in a dog bed.”
2. “Don’t cry, mister! Here, take a tissue.”
3. Attempting to cool down “hot” chips
4. “Sharing is caring, so I shared my milk.”
5. A chalk pillow? Why not lie down for a nap...
6. “My daughter has been picking her own clothes and watching her big brother get on the bus.”
7. Happy Mother’s Day from a 5-year-old!
8. “Our dog peed on our new couch. My 6-year-old daughter documented the events, including my reaction.”
9. “I asked my son to use chopsticks at a Japanese restaurant. This is how he used them for the soup.”
10. “Found this ’gift’ I gave my mom when I was 8 years old...”
11. “My twin sons and their pet turkeys”
12. “My little sister was invited to a ’princess party.’ But she wanted to be a puppy...”
13. “Identically unperturbed by what they did to themselves with the clippers at 5 a.m.”
14. “My son found sea shells on his first trip to the beach. I didn’t have the heart to tell him.”
15. “My son’s latest attempt at ’hide and seek’”
16. “My brother couldn’t find any toilet paper, so he took this paper towel roll and cut it in half.”
17. “Got new doors installed. He doesn’t realize one of his favorite hide-and-seek spots has been severely compromised.”
18. “My mom said this was one of my favorite things to do as a child.”
19. “My daughter trying to hide when she’s supposed to be in bed”
Have you caught yourself thinking every child is a wonder? Do you have pictures to add to this list? We’d be happy to see your pictures and comments in the section below!