15 Pics That Prove a True Relationship Is Timeless
Love will always be the strongest power in the world and the proof is everywhere around us, whether it’s us, our parents, or our grandparents. We all know at least one couple whose love seems too good to be true and who makes us want to experience the same thing. That is something that must always be treasured and celebrated.
Bright Side loves love, so we want to show you 15 sweet and touching couples that could make everyone hope that they will find that special bond one day!
1. “Me and my girlfriend when we first met vs Now. The regretful emo phase.”
2. “Grandparents, then and now”
3. “61 years together”
4. “My parents by their tree in 1975 and now in 2016.”
5. “My parents got married at 20 and raised 2 hot-headed and stubborn girls so young. Today they celebrate 30 years together!”
6. “My grandparents, 58 years ago and today”
7. “My parents just celebrated their 45th anniversary. Caught them last Christmas putting coordinating musical ties on each other.”
8. “40 years later — and that’s my original high-school jean jacket.”
9. “My parents celebrated 40 years of marriage in the same chapel where they wed.”
10. “My parents are celebrating their 69th wedding anniversary!”
11. “Today my parents are celebrating 52 years of marriage, 4 homes, 3 kids, 5 grandchildren, and a ton of fabulous family memories together.”
12. “He proposed 7 times before she said yes. Here they are 60 years later. Happy anniversary grandma & grandpa!”
13. “My parents, celebrating their 20th or 25th anniversary (not sure), mid to late 1970s.”
14. “10 years ago I ’asked out’ a cute girl. Last week I asked her to be my wife. Crazy how fast time goes.”
15. “My parents have been together 30 years, this is a photo from their vacation in Punta Cana.”
Do you have any pictures celebrating unconditional love? We would love it if you could add to this special compilation, so please share them with everyone!
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!