8 Halloween Pet Costumes for Those Who Want to Make the Most of This Spooky Day
Halloween is just around the corner, and if you thought you were fully prepared for the holiday, we might change your mind. If your pets don’t mind dressing up and don’t get stressed out by fun costumes, this is a great time to have some fun with them. Check out what we have found for you on Amazon — you still have time to order!
1. Superman costume with a bib and a cape that fits a big dog.
If you own a Labrador or Pit Bull, show off its power with this fun outfit!
I love the costume! I will make the cape fixed or maybe a bigger strap as every time my dog was walking somehow he ended up stepping on this. Otherwise, perfect! I used it for Halloween, as every year I choose something different for him. He is a big Labrador, so I chose the right size for him.
2. The bat costume will turn your dog into a villain fighter! These felt wings keep their shape perfectly, and the convenient adjustable fastening allows you to hook the leash and walk with your formidable pet.
Well-fitting, comfortable, and looks great!
Bought this for my lab/collie cross to wear on Halloween. Looks fab on him, really pleased with how it fits and the quality. It’s nice and light, so it doesn’t bother my dog at all when wearing it. Also, it came with a lead and 2 pumpkin charms for his collar, which was a nice extra!
3. Wonder Woman’s big dog dress will bring all 3 of DC’s superheroes together. The glittery crown costume will make your dog a prom queen!
Fits perfectly and our Malamute loves it.
4. The soft fleece pumpkin costume is suitable for both a small dog or cat, or a large breed. This hoodie will keep your pet warm on an autumn evening and turn your pet into a pumpkin for any masquerade party.
So cute. Super-soft and cozy for my Shih-Tzu. I bought an XL for my 2-year-old Tzu. Fits perfectly. Def couldn’t have gone a smaller size, because Shih-Tzus have a lot of fur, while being quite broad at the front of their chests. Well-made, will last.
5. Wizard (or witch) cape and hat that will suit pets of different breeds and sizes and will not hinder their movement. Adjustable ties and glitter-themed prints make for a great Halloween outfit!
Good if you have a dog or cat who doesn’t mind being dressed up.
This outfit is very cute and would be great if you have a small dog or cat that doesn’t mind being dressed up. The design on the hat and cape is very cool with the gold accents and the hat is cute. I would suggest only using this on your pet when you are there to supervise. I wouldn’t leave them alone due to the ties attaching around their neck and wouldn’t want to risk them getting too tight and choking them, but they are fine if you are there the whole time. It makes a great accessory if you want to have a Halloween party and want your pet to be part of it, or if you want to go trick or treating with the kids, and they want the pet along to take part. It will help you get the ahhh factor at the door, and it will for sure affect the number of goodies you get and even how many pets treats you may get from people who think your pet is better dressed than the kids.
6. A cowboy costume that will ride on the back of your indomitable pet. This soft, breathable cape has comfortable, adjustable closures and is suitable for breeds of all sizes. Look how the little man bops around while running — so funny!
Funny costume for the dog.
My family loved it and thought it was hilarious, I also showed a friend and his dog, and he absolutely thought it was hilarious as well.
7. This funny hoodie made of organic cotton is suitable for both dogs and cats. Most importantly, choose your size carefully! Halloween-themed prints will make your pet the most dazzling character out there!
I took my dog to a town Halloween event wearing this, and everyone loved it! She looked so cute! It fit great, and she didn’t have a problem at all wearing it. She’s a Cheagle (Chihuahua/Beagle mix). I got an XL. She weighs 21 pounds. Her measurements are back 15, neck 11.5, and chest 20. Hope that helps you guys with sizing! It was maybe a tad bit snug, but not to where it was uncomfortable or hard to put on. I absolutely love it!
8. Bring Nightmare on Elm Street to life! A sweater, hat, and glove will turn your dog into Freddy Krueger. This costume is suitable for small and medium breeds.
Oh my days, my dog looks super cute and this fits perfectly. Very happy with the quality of this, it’s Velcro on the middle of the jumper and goes under the tummy, so you don’t see where it joins, and the glove sits over the leg and then Velcros around to keep it in place. The hat is also adjustable. My dog is a short-legged Jack Russell and weighs 8.4 kg, and a medium fits her perfectly. I’m super happy with this and that I got the right size. £23 is a lot, but worth every penny. I can’t wait to show her off on Halloween. I would definitely recommend buying this costume.
How do your pets feel about clothes? Share photos of your pets in cute costumes if you dare to dress them up!
Bright Side is an Amazon Associate and gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.