20 Animals That Found Their True Soulmates in Humans
When an animal comes up and snuggles us, the feeling we get is nothing short of pure joy. They’re fluffy and have a ton of affection to give. The bond we share is full of friendship and love, and life would simply not be the same without their company.
We at Bright Side have gathered 20 images of human-animal friendships that made our hearts melt.
1. “This guy just came up to our house to get some scratches and my son was happy to help.”
2. “This is my wife’s cat that still lives at her parents’ house. I’m kind of his favorite.”
3. “My high-fiving buddy coming to hang out with me after not seeing him for a while”
4. “My father’s Caucasian Shepherd, Nazar”
5. Before, this cat would never snuggle with its owner, but after she started working from home, that’s all it does.
6. Its human is its safe place, so it falls asleep on his face.
7. “Looking at the clouds with her chicken friend”
8. “A man and his kitty. We recently moved cross-country and a friend watched our kitty for 3 weeks while we looked for a place. We were finally reunited this week.”
9. “Never too big to be a lapdog...”
10. “Sundays are for snoozin’.”
11. “My son wanted a kitten for over a year, and today he picked out his new best friend at the shelter. He’s so proud!”
12. “Our oldest daughter and her kitty — 7 years later, they’re still the best of friends.”
13. “This kitten and his baby had a strong bond right from the start.”
14. “The reason I can’t get anything done!”
15. They’ve got their own little code to get the snuggles going.
16. His girlfriend gets up early, so she replaces herself with her cat, and so far, it’s been working out great.
17. Adoption day vs today — they’ve grown really fond of each other.
18. After a long day at school and a long day of being a dog, sometimes all you need is your cuddle buddy.
19. It looks like the happiest donkey in the whole world.
20. This FedEx delivery guy seems to have a part-time job as a cat whisperer.
What about your special fluffy friend? Share their pictures with us in the comments!