20+ Photos Proving Cats Are Good Boys Too
Cats tend to be seen as bad guys because they are considered unfriendly, cold, and malicious. But some recent studies prove that they actually enjoy interacting with their owners more than they love food. Some cats will stay by your side when you’re sick or sad and others even take care of your child when you’re not around.
We at Bright Side believe that cats don’t deserve such a bad PR image, so we collected photos that show how cats might be some of the most precious furry friends we could’ve asked for.
1. “She’d been at the vet for a while, and her ace big bro stayed this way all day when she got back.”
2. This cat is a comfy pillow for the baby.
3. “My cat holds my hand and stays with me when I’m feeling down.”
4. “The nurses let Henry see Nona for Christmas and he spent the entire day on her lap.”
5. When somebody has to play doctor with the kid:
6. “Kodiak was upset because the neighbors were shooting off fireworks. So, Dr. Pepper the cat, came in and laid next to him.”
7. “I think our new foster kitty just found his forever home.”
8. “Office cat greets each visitor at our local vet to ensure their comfort and put them at ease.”
9. When you need a newspaper buddy:
10. “Lilly had to have surgery today. It went well, and she’s now recovering at home with Mittens, her therapy cat.”
11. “Ever since my son was born, this cat thinks it’s his duty to protect him.”
12. “My grandma’s farm cat guarding her chickens.”
13. “This one time my grandma fell and my cat Colin looked after her until the ambulance came.”
14. “My son and our cat, every single day”
15. This cat learned how to high 5 her owner.
16. When cats help you get a good night’s sleep:
17. When you need some help with your bath routine:
18. These 2 cats treat the bearded dragon as their brother.
19. “My grandma just got out of the hospital and now uses a walker. My cat now acts as her lazy bodyguard.”
20. “The shelter said that Odin the Cat was not cuddly and that he did not like children. This was Odin the day after we brought him home.”
21. “My grandma broke her hip. Her cat, Vincent, visits her every day and always ends up in her arms!”
Are you a cat lover? What was the nicest loving gesture your cat surprised you with? We would be delighted to read your thoughts and see your pictures, so please share them in the comment section below.