20 Pics That Prove Cuteness Comes in Pairs When Cats Live Together
You probably already know that cats can be very affectionate when they want to. However, the love a cat can give us (as well as their attitude) can easily double when there are 2 of them. There’s no doubt that it can be difficult for 2 cats living under the same roof to get along, first with each other, and also with their humans. But when they do, the result is nothing but cuddles, love, and lots of meowing to get your attention.
Bright Side wants to bring a very needed dose of tenderness and love to your day with these images of beautiful kittens that their owners shared on social media.
1. “I think this is my favorite photo of my cats.”
2. “We adopted the smaller kitty 3 days ago. They’ve bonded so quickly.”
3. “I originally bought this chair for myself, but now I just watch the 2 of them argue over who gets it.”
4. “How it started vs how it’s going 🐈⬛🐈”
5. “Cuddle cats”
6. “Stray friends”
7. “They’re always plotting.”
8. “Saturday night with the boys”
9. “Turned around and was FLOORED by their purrrfection, so I had to share it with y’all!”
10. “I planned on adopting one, but when I got there, I didn’t have the heart to separate him from his sister. Now I have 2.”
11. “So glad we went back for his brother — meet Blade and Link!”
12. “I am NEVER cold!”
13. “I tried so hard not to squeal while taking this photo. GUYS, they’re holding PAWS.”
14. “Please enjoy this picture of Yuri and Valentina that tells you everything you need to know about their relationship.”
15. “This was taken almost 4 months apart. I feel like my cats are growing up too fast!”
16. “These 2 never — and I mean never — cuddle. Well, that certainly changed today. This brought so much warmth to my heart, I just had to share!”
17. “My boys have grown up!”
18. “3 peculiar personalities encapsulated in 1 lucky photo”
19. “I think my cats like each other...”
20. “I was worried they wouldn’t get along...”
Do you have more than one pet? How do they get along with each other? Do they act differently around you if one of them isn’t there?