24 Photos That Could Convince the Most Anti-Pet Person to Get a Furry Friend
According to a study that was published in 2012, being in contact with an animal can reduce the stress that humans feel due to various factors. Pets manage to help with depression and can boost a person’s mood. That’s why it’s very hard to believe that there are so many people out there that actually don’t like animals — even cats and dogs.
Bright Side has found powerful and intoxicating photos of animals that even the most anti-pet person will fall in love with.
1. Exhausted corgi mama
2. The tongue matches the ears.
3. Corgi bunny
4. “Just doing some yoga.”
5. “My chicken feet are more powerful than they look.”
6. A little kiss to start the day!
7. Happiness overload
8. A homemade Halloween costume
9. “Just woke up.”
10. Love knows no bounds.
11. Instructions: Do not water.
12. “Yes, please bring me that fish cake.”
13. Her blanket for winter
14. Their need for attention and love is equal.
15. Sleep buddies
16. “Someone grab me that cookie, please!”
17. “Please, Mommy, can I go?”
18. Love is love.
19. A mother-daughter relationship
20. Jumping fences just for a hug
21. “If only I could touch you.”
22. “We can be playful too.”
23. Trying to smell the tulip
24. Their first kiss
Do you think that having a furry friend would make life better and happier? Please share your thoughts and opinions down in the comment section.