15 People Who Took Their Halloween Game to the Next Level
Trick-or-treating is a Halloween staple that has actually existed since Medieval times with the act of “souling.” But celebrations have come a long way since then! Today, Halloween is the time to let your creativity run wild by creating incredible costumes or giving your homes a spooky makeover.
Bright Side loves seeing the results of hard work from talented people, so today we’ve collected 15 pictures of fantastic Halloween costumes and decorations.
1. “Went to a costume party as a (Were)Wolf in sheep’s clothing”
2. “The Sanderson sisters from our Hocus Pocus decorations.”
3. “Long time lurker”
4. “Finally got my outdoor decorations up. I’m happy with how this turned out.”
5. “My wife and I last year as The Haunting of Bly Manor’s Dani and the ghost in the mirror fiancé.”
6. “Halloween decor 2021 — about 75% complete”
7. “My Halloween costume”
8. “Halloween décor!”
9. “My Batman Returns Catwoman — without the cowl”
10. “Finally decorated.”
11. “One of my favorites so far”
12. "Home Depot ran out of 12 foot Halloween monsters. I made my own.
13. “My daughter shaved her head for St. Baldrick’s last month, so she went as Eleven for Halloween.”
14. “My try at the bubbling cauldron. Was lots of fun to make!”
15. “Temple of Doom with my little Short Round, she got lots of treats today!”
Who do you like to be for Halloween? Let us know in the comments!