15+ Thrift Hunters Whose Sharp Eyes Caught the Tiniest of Treasures
A sewing machine you can hold in the palm of your hand, a skillet big enough to fry only 1 egg, or an alarm clock so tiny that it can easily get lost in your purse — these are not imaginary artifacts from fairy tales, but the real life things people were lucky enough to find at thrift stores.
A good purchase doesn’t have to be big, and 16 thrift store finds we selected for you here at Bright Side prove it better than words.
1. A tiny travel-size alarm clock
2. “A tiny Casio synth in the best pastel colors”
3. “I love miniatures and tiny things. This adorable briefcase was only $0.50. I believe it’s for business cards.”
4. “2 miniature cast iron skillets — each one is big enough for one egg. Found at a garage sale for $1 each.”
5. “A tiny brass perfume bottle — I added the chain since the original one was missing.”
6. “Just nabbed this sweet-looking tiny lamp at my local flea market.”
7. “$4 at an estate sale got me this absolutely adorable set of copper miniatures!”
8. “A miniature tea set that even has 2 candles!”
9. “I couldn’t pass on the cutest miniature wicker furniture.”
10. We wonder how the food tastes when you cook it in such a tiny cocotte.
11. “Found this miniature, fully functioning Marshall guitar amp for $5!”
12. “This tiny sewing machine for $1.50”
13. “Travel size Scrabble, $4 — the quarter is for scale.”
14. “Picked up this ginger kitty in this tiny frame for $0.25!”
15. “I found this tiny old glass lantern at Goodwill for $2.99.”
16. “For years, I was always tempted by miniature chairs at thrift shops, and then one day I finally bought 9 of them.”
Do you practice thrift hunting? What is your best or most interesting thrift find so far?
Preview photo credit Reality_Rose/Reddit
Bright Side/Curiosities/15+ Thrift Hunters Whose Sharp Eyes Caught the Tiniest of Treasures
Share This Article