15 Times Nature Reminded Us That Life Is Full of Tiny Miracles
Mother Nature has never-ending tricks up its sleeves. Fortunately, every day, people get to witness its gifts and experience its beauty firsthand. From a surprise visit by wild horses in someone’s yard to the sight of a completely pink sky, nature refuses to be boring. And we’re here to give credit to its magnificent feats.
Bright Side collected a few small wonders that nature has gifted us with.
1. “A hummingbird chilled on my phone today.”
2. “The tomato growing in my driveway is doing well.”
3. “There were wild horses in my neighbor’s yard this morning.”
4. “I walked into my kitchen to find a lizard using a sponge as a raft in the sink.”
5. “The rainbow in front of my house looks like another planet.”
6. “2 eagles have decided to build a nest right outside my grandma’s window on the twelfth floor.”
7. “I found a flower growing out of a sunflower.”
8. “Cut into a watermelon and learned that yellow watermelons are a thing.”
9. “One year ago, our tree fell down for no apparent reason. It’s still alive.”
10. “The ghost deer that patrols our neck of the woods”
11. “Excessive rain resulted in huge blueberries.”
12. “Mushrooms growing out of my old mop”
13. “This near-perfect equilateral triangle stone that I found on our farmland”
14. “The sky was a pretty pink this morning.”
15. “My mom cut open this watermelon and was surprised with a heart.”
How has Mother Nature amazed you recently? What’s the greatest photo you’ve taken of natural phenomena? Shine your light in the comments with your stories and pics!
Bright Side has its own podcasts now. Take cool articles with you and listen to new stories whenever and wherever you want.
Preview photo credit Ranch_covered_winky / Reddit, liillatte / Reddit
Bright Side/Curiosities/15 Times Nature Reminded Us That Life Is Full of Tiny Miracles
Share This Article