15+ Times People Discovered Cool Stuff Where They Least Expected
Every day, scientists discover something new and reveal amazing secrets. Recently, surveyors in the commune of Negrar di Valpolicella have found an ancient mosaic floor that could be the biggest discovery of the year. In this article, you can find a pic of this mosaic floor and other incredible things that are hard to believe even exist.
We at Bright Side collected various photos that basically say one thing: life is full of surprises. So grab a cup of coffee, and let’s do some investigating together.
1. “An almost entirely intact Roman mosaic villa floor!”
2. “I found this geometric pattern under the bark of a tree in the woods. It’s definitely organic.”
3. “So my friend found a message in a bottle while fishing.”
4. “Found this rock within a rock on a beach walk.”
5. “Found an almost 100-year-old dollar bill on the ground today.”
6. “I broke this rock and found 2 kinds of fossils.”
7. “Yesterday, I found this message in a bottle on Floreana Island in the Galapagos.”
8.“My brother found this ‘life-bulb’ that washed up on an Australian beach. It was all alive and could float.”
9. “My friend just found this little statue. The archeologists from the museum told him that it’s probably from a grave dating back to 3,000 or 4,000 years ago.”
10. “My friend was splitting logs and found an arrowhead.”
11. “The place where I work used to be a coke factory and I found this old bottle.”
12. “Found this Roman coin in France while metal detecting. Emperor Constantine I, minted in Trier (Treveri) Germany, likely bronze from the year 306 CE to 337 CE!”
13. “This golf ball inside a log I found”
14. “My dog’s fitness pig toy had a buff pig inside.”
15. “The inside of my daughter’s snap bracelet is from a tape measure.”
16. “A piece of my knife broke off on the handle and it shows a family on the back.”
17. “A friend of mine found this in the ground.”
Which photo surprised you the most? Do you have any photos of things that you found by complete accident? Please share them down below!