16 Bathrooms That Made Us Scream, “What Were These Designers Thinking!?”
For many, the bathroom is the perfect place to take a break from life and just chill for a few minutes without anyone annoying you. Most of the time, it’s a clean and safe space where nothing can really go wrong — well, at least not at first sight. But after looking at some of the pictures people are sharing online, we had to question everything we knew about bathrooms. We couldn’t help but imagine people’s faces when entering these strange bathrooms that are anything but pretty.
Bright Side wants to share these masterpieces of design, creativity, and originality — maybe even too original for most people’s taste. We’re pretty sure that after looking at some of these pictures, you’ll be happy to go to your own bathroom and appreciate it even more. Don’t forget to take a look at the bonus feature at the end of the article.
1. “This is the bathroom in my dad’s new house. I’m 6’1” and the room is so low, they had to cut holes in the ceiling over the toilet and sink so you can stand up there."
2. “The dividers in this stall are way too high up. They could see my thighs!”
3. “So my dad renovated the bathroom upstairs with...carpet. I hate it.”
4. “Another guy and I both walked into the bathroom at the same time. After seeing this, he said, ’This isn’t going to happen,’ and he walked out.”
5. The perfect system for you never to forget that you have to wash your hands after going to the bathroom
6. “These blinds in my hotel room are the only thing hiding the shower, which is only accessible from outside the bathroom.”
7. “Kind of a strange color to have in a bathroom, especially in a public one. Doesn’t inspire much trust, TBH.”
8. A mirror specially designed for you not to see how you look today...
9. This is so confusing it might even be dangerous — should we notify OSHA?
10. “I mean, you could’ve rotated the toilet but whatever.”
11. “I mean, it’s true that having more than one roll of toilet paper could be useful. Not sure how easy the second one is to reach though.”
12. The perfect place to share a nice conversation with your buddies...
13. “Our new bathroom is finally finished.”
14. “I guess plumbing isn’t for everyone.”
15. Why buy a toilet that fits your bathroom if you can make your bathroom fit your toilet?
16. Welcome to the infinity toilet, the toilet where you can see yourself from every single angle possible!
Bonus: Symbols in public restrooms are the very definition of mixed signals...
“Whatever, just wash your hands.”
What would you do if you walked into a bathroom and found one of these amazing designs? Share your thoughts in the comment section, and if you have any pictures of a strange bathroom, post them so that other users can have a laugh along with you!