16 People Who Cracked Inconvenience Like an Eggshell
When it comes to our daily lives, we encounter different struggles that could cause us discomfort and inconvenience. Luckily, the world is full of people who crack the code and come up with the most genius everyday hacks that can make our lives easier.
Here at Bright Side, we like to keep life simple, colorful, and stress-free. Rest assured that we are here to share the solutions we found on the internet.
1. “Went to a house party where 4 girls lived.”
2. Keep things simple and don’t worry about matching socks. Buy 6 pairs of the same socks.
3. Bike lock keys that all look the same — zip tie the same color on the lock.
4. Open your cable tie packets in the middle and you will never spill them all over the floor again.
5. Brooms work quite well when putting lights up on tall trees.
6. Kid’s soccer goal for some speedy bagging.
7. “My dad needed to study.”
8. The hair tie twist up for 2 remotes
9. “My roommate fixed the sink.”
10. “If I use a cheese grater on a cold stick of butter, it’s easier to spread on toast and muffins.”
11. “Could not find a decent tv rack for my consoles so I modified (slightly) a fruit rack.”
12. No curtain, no problem!
13. My mom has bad eyesight and she can never get the connections right, so I cut colored post it notes and put arrows next to the plug in.
14. Don’t lose your hairbrush again.
15. “DIY foot warmer for under my desk with a tote bag, fleece blanket, and a bottle full of boiling water.”
16. “My dad said his chickens are eating his crops so he made these ’scarecrows.’”
Do any of these innovative ideas look or sound familiar to you? What is your best life hack that only a few people are aware of and that you’d like to tell us about?