19 Pics Where the Background Made Things Go to “Invisible” Mode
Think of all the times you’ve wished you could blend in with your surroundings and disappear from the world’s view like a chameleon, if only for a few minutes. Well, you should know that it is possible to achieve this with the right outfit. For example, on the net, people shared moments in which, by pure chance, they were able to feel like masters in the art of camouflage.
Bright Side put together a compilation of photos where people got confused with their surroundings thanks to an article of clothing. And the funniest thing is that most of them didn’t even plan it.
1. “Noticed this woman’s skirt blended in with the floor while waiting for my parents at the airport.”
2. “I was taking a picture of my new hair color and realized after that it matched the tree behind me.”
3. “The present I got and the dress I’m wearing!”
4. “My scarf matched the hotel carpet pretty well.”
5. “Just another selfie with a floating top...”
6. “Thought my feet disappeared in my boyfriend’s bathroom.”
7. Top camo (pants blend with floor)
8. “I’m urban combat-ready.”
9. “Her socks match the rubber thing on the train perfectly.”
10. “Picnic time”
11. “Shoes are missing. Please help me find them!”
12. “Who wore it best?”
13. Where did his leg hide?
14. “A true fan knows no boundaries when it comes to floral print.”
15. “Testing out a recliner — it matches, might buy it.”
16. “Hospital toilet floor/nail polish”
17. “I lost my legs for a sec.”
18. “When your mother says to wear her finest drapes”
19. “My 3-year-old against his great-grandma’s carpet”
What article of clothing do you own whose print blends in perfectly with objects around you? What else in your environment manages to blend in like a chameleon?
Bright Side has its own podcasts now. Take our cool articles with you and listen to new stories whenever and wherever you want.