20 People Who Dreamed of a Perfect Tattoo but Ended Up With an Epic Fail
A dissatisfaction with the quality of the tattoo is one of the main reasons why people want to get rid of ink on their body. Unfortunately, sometimes it happens that the idea looks amazing, while the actual execution turns out to be a complete failure. And then, the notion of expectation vs reality is fully revealed.
We at Bright Side would like to bring you a little bit of laughter with some epic tattoos. Believe us, an upset octopus, too many cartoon characters, and other ink work will be able to improve your mood, even on the worst day.
1. “We just wanted the pieces to fit.”
2. Too many characters together
3. “What angle do you want the plane from?” “All of them.”
4. Buddha has never been so relaxed.
5. The lion winks at you.
6. “My next what?”
7. “I call this one my “beer belly.”
8. “My friend’s fiancé thought it would be nice to get her name tattooed on his arm...”
9. Oranges that look like cherries
10. Is it a wolf or a llama?
11. Ariel making a duck face
12. A lion with a really thin mane
13. “Atomic bomb or hoola hoop tree”
14. When English is mixed with French:
15. This octopus looks disappointed.
16. Amanda was turned into ham.
17. Cash can never be extra.
18. Maybe the translation is to blame?
19. “This is supposed to be a fictional purple M&M.”
20. “Is it an old man? Is it SpongeBob’s grandma?”
Have you ever gotten a tattoo? Do you think it’s better to remove a failed tattoo or cover it up? You can share your opinion in the comments.