20 People Who Revived the Memory of Their Ancestors and Managed to Turn Back Time
It’s always nice to look back on old photos to relive precious memories. Seeing what our relatives looked like when they were our age can be like looking in a mirror. The people in these photos have done just that and have seen an uncanny resemblance. So they decided to recreate their images.
Bright Side is excited to share these precious photos with you.
1. “We recreated a picture of my dad from 1978 for his 65th birthday.”
2. “My daughter graduates HS this year, we recreated a picture of my mother back in the 1950s.”
4. “Recreated a 31-year-old photo of my dad with me at 5 weeks old. Here is me and my daughter, also at 5 weeks.”
5. “My friend recreated her grandmother’s picture — 69 years later.”
6. “My boyfriend and I attempted to recreate my favorite picture of my grandparents, this was the result.”
7. “I found a picture of my grandpa and me (circa 1984) in a box while cleaning and recreated it with my children.”
8. “My grandma in 1931 and me in 2012. Both 20 years old.”
9. “My girlfriend and I decided to recreate a photo of my grandpa and grandma at prom.”
10. “Tried recreating a pic of my grandfather. Yesterday was his, mine, and my father’s birthday.”
11. “My grandpa, my dad, and myself. Making 3 generations of wives worried sick.”
12. “Grandpa at East Base Antarctica 1940, on the left. Me last week, on the right.”
13. “Recreated Polaroid of grandpa from 1977”
14. “My grandpa & my son with their daddies, 82 years apart”
15. “My grandfather and I at Machu Picchu, taken 22 years apart.”
16. “My great-grandmother and I, 80 years apart”
17. “Myself when I graduated from college and my grandpa around the same age.”
18. “It’s my grandma’s 79th birthday today. Here’s her in 1949 vs Me in 2015”
19. “I (right) recreated a picture of my grandfather (left) holding the exact same trombone.”
20. “For Mother’s Day, I helped a friend recreate a picture her mom took in the ’90s”
Have you recreated any photos of your relatives? Which of your family members do you resemble?