20 People Who Took Halloween Costumes to the Highest Level
With Halloween just around the corner, everyone is really excited about the season of trick-or-treating, festive creativity, and mind-blowing costumes. But the best part about Halloween is easily the competition among those who go above and beyond to create next-level costumes.
We don’t know about you, but we at Bright Side take great pleasure in choosing the best Halloween costumes every year, and this year is no different. So if you’re looking for inspiration for this year’s Halloween, sit back, relax, and enjoy the collection of 20 costume designs we personally handpicked for you.
1. “Stopping by the Apple Store in my Halloween costume...”
2. “My Halloween costume”
3. An amputee Adventure Time costume
4. A guy dressed up as a stock photo.
5. “My daughter shaved her head for St Baldrick’s last month, so she went as Eleven for Halloween.”
6. “This is fine.”
7. “This is my 2-year-old son as Pennywise. I made the entire costume and am extremely happy with how it turned out.”
8. “Turned my wheelchair into the Iron Throne for Halloween.”
9. “My 6-year-old sister wanted to be Coraline for Halloween and for me to accompany her as the Other Mother.”
10. “My Halloween costume, featuring my pug, Chuck”
11. “ZOMBIE ATTACK! I wrapped friends in duct tape and stuffed the forms to make this Halloween display.”
12. A Freddy Mercury Halloween costume
13. “Post Malone for Halloween — turned out better than anticipated.”
14. “Trying out a new Halloween makeup idea...”
15. “Rosie the Robot from The Jetsons, a handmade costume by my roommate”
16. “My daughter’s trying out some Halloween looks.”
17. “My son’s Young Maleficent costume I’ve been ’working on’ for 2 years was finally finished by his mom just in time for Halloween.”
18. My wife and I made a Hocus Pocus display for Halloween.
19. “My wife made her own How to Train Your Dragon costume from scratch for Halloween!”
20. “But remember — we’re the Wet Bandits.”
Which of these costume designs inspired you the most? Don’t hesitate to share any awesome pics of your Halloween costumes in the comment section, we might just include them in our next article.