20 Unpredictable People That Defy the Rules of Logic
We all have little things that drive us crazy, situations that seem strange to us, and stuff that can irritate us to an inexplicable point. Someone walking with untied shoelaces and stepping on them with every step; a yogurt container opened the wrong way and left there, half-eaten; a badly-placed tile on a wall that breaks the symmetrical pattern; and many other things like these can be mildly infuriating. Surely many of these tiny obsessions have already popped into your head, and we don’t blame you, as we all suffer from these.
Bright Side came across a number of people who saw one of these frustrating scenes and took a picture of it to share their “luck” with the world.
1. “This is how Mcdonald’s gave me my fries.”
2. “My family is not okay!”
3. “I might have married someone with issues.”
4. “The way my husband treats the butter”
5. “My mom will eat half a banana and leave the other half on the fruit rack.”
6. “My roommate is a monster.”
7. “Nailed it.”
8. “My girlfriend doesn’t close the cabinets all the way. This is a daily reoccurring thing.”
9. “I bought a HomePod for the kitchen. Instead of playing music through the HomePod, my wife uses it as a phone stand while playing music from her phone.”
10. “It gets worse the more you look at it.”
11. “T-shirt hems that fold with no mercy”
12. “Went to visit my cousins. Saw this monstrosity there.”
13. “The amount of cream cheese my friend puts on his bagel...”
14. “This is the way my dad cuts avocados.”
15. “’It’s so convenient to just clean them when you need them.’ - my roommate”
16. “My husband said I should post my alarms here. Isn’t this normal?”
17. “My girlfriend’s headphones”
18. “An Oreo glass that can’t fit an Oreo”
19. “No, this guy isn’t backing out. Yes, this is how he parked.”
20. “Where my girlfriend left her cup of water”
We’ve already seen things that irritate people. Let’s leave this behind and focus on the positive side of things. What small events can completely change your day and make it way better?