22 Proofs That Our Grandparents Had Way More Fun Than We Do
Our beloved grandparents were young once: they went to the disco clubs, had fun with friends, did a lot of stupid things, and fell in love. Thanks to family photos, we have our own "time machine" and can see photos of our grandparents having the time of their lives.
We at Bright Side suggest traveling back in time to see how people spent their free time 30 or 50 years ago.
22. "My grandparents on a date in 1960."
21. "My grandmother always knew how to enjoy life. Theis picture was taken in the 1950s."
20. "My grandpa and his pet racoon Stinky, 1950s"
19. "I've recently lost my grandmother to cancer. This will always be one of my favorite photos of her."
18. "My grandfather making faces in the late 1950s."
17. "Grandma showed me a picture of my grandpa at my age. I feel like a loser."
16. "My grandfather during a military service in Vietnam, 1970s"
15. "My fashionable grandpa driving a motorcycle."
14. "My beautiful grandmother and her Irish Wolfhound, 1974."
13. "My grandpa posing with his freshly caught sawfish, 1940s."
12. "My grandmother flew helicopters for the army."
11. "My grandpa just turned 90 y.o. last Friday. Here he is in the '50s looking handsome."
10. "My grandmother, Anita Colby, posing with mannequins designed in her likeness, 1954."
9. "Realizing I'll never be as cool as my grandparents. The picture was taken in 1949."
8. "My increadibly cool grandfather."
7. "My great-grandmother was born in 1899. I've never seen her, but she definitely was a legend."
6. "My grandfather just came back from Europe and was working as a chief engineer."
5. "My grandmother in her hippie days, 1970s."
4. "My grandpa killin' it in 1955."
3. "Man of the woods: My grandpa in the early '70s."
2. "My wonderful grandparents in a photo booth in 1952!"
1. "My grandparent's wedding, 1956. He may be going through dementia now, but his love for my grandma is still so amazing!"
Do you have cool pictures of your relatives? Share with us in the commens and the best ones will be a part of our next post!