15+ Weird Discoveries in Family Albums That Shed Light on Certain People’s Crazy Pasts
Every person has to have photos that they would never show to anyone at all. At least, not for at least 10 years after they’re taken. But as time passes, these pictures make us laugh and remind us about the funniest situations of our lives: childhood, school time, the first days of our adult lives, and weird family vacations.
16. “My mom sent me this pic this morning. I think my coolness peaked at age 4.”
15. “The cruel person who made my seventh grade yearbook decided to use this picture of me jumping rope.”
14. “My very first job: Spider-Man for kids’ parties”
13. “You don’t have to be a bio-dad to be a great father. Here’s a pic of me and the old man from third grade.”
12. “The morning after finding out my mom was pregnant with my brother, 1982”
11. “My cousin got a glam shot in the early ’80s when he was 5 years old. He picked out the outfit.”
10. “Bill Murray used to babysit my brother and me.”
9. “1996 high school yearbook photo”
8. “So my mom sent me one of my baby pictures...”
7. “During our annual family photo, my dad declared himself the emperor...”
6. “My vest was homemade!”
5. “My wife’s dad is 6’11” and here’s an old family photo of him making a horse look small."
4. “My brother ran out of vacation days to make it back home for Christmas. This did not stop us from taking our annual family photo.”
3. “My family photo album includes a piece of cake. It is now 34 years old.”
2. “This 7-year-old photo of my boyfriend when he was a grungy teenager”
1. “I told my husband I wanted a picture alone with Jason Momoa, but he wasn’t comfortable with that.”
Bonus: These sons decided to make a calendar for their mother where they recreated their childhood photos.
And do you have any cool family photos? Share them in the comment section below.