25 Photos From Movie Sets That Will Reveal the Intricacies of Actors’ Behind-the-Scenes Lives
The times when we could say “How did they manage to do that?” while watching a movie have already been left in the past. It’s most likely that the answer will be quite simple—it’s all about visual effects and computer graphics. Experts can apply any background with the help of a green screen. However, there are still many interesting moments that live behind the scenes.
We at Bright Side like to dive into the cinema world, especially into its behind-the-scenes moments. There are photos that can help many readers realize what being behind the screen is all about.
1. It’s hard to imagine how difficult getting used to the role is when you are surrounded by green screens.
2. Spider-Man poses for the camera with his colleagues.
3. Nicholas Hoult finds inspiration for filming Mad Max in literature.
4. Why not have fun if the villains are not real and you actually don’t have to drive anywhere? The set of Wonder Woman 1984
5. Thanos definitely looks more joyful behind the scenes.
6. Yara Greyjoy trying to get rid of the water in her boots
7. Behind-the-scenes shots of John Wick: Chapter 3 with the incomparable Keanu Reeves
8. Even a talented actor like Leo needs to keep checking the script. A shot from the set of The Wolf of Wall Street
9. Vanessa Kirby often has to “catch up” with a big and scary camera on the city streets.
10. If you peek behind the scenes of the Life Of Pi movie, you might notice that some of the water scenes were done indoors.
11. Oftentimes there are many more people behind the scenes than in the frame. That’s what you can see on the set of the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice flick.
12. Zoe Saldana, Sam Worthington, Kate Winslet, and Cliff Curtis on the set of the second part of the Avatar movie
13. Matt Damon wasn’t really alone, even on Mars.
14. Lucifer is the center of everyone’s attention, even in between filming.
15. Iron Man without his costume
16. Here is how Joseph Gordon-Levitt walked in the rotating corridor in the movie Inception.
17. When so many cameras are filming you, it’s important to look properly.
18. Even the royal family has stunt doubles. The filming of The Crown series
19. Drax looking through his social media as long as the galaxy is safe...
20. When the Avengers really need you but your hair is not ready yet:
21. They can do homework without any magic.
22. It must be difficult for Aaron Paul to talk to a robot when there is someone sitting next to him in a striped costume.
23. When director Todd Phillips is watching his every step, the Joker stops smiling.
24. At the beginning of the movie, Chris Evans was still young but he “aged” by the final part. These pics show that he becomes happier with age.
25. In the movie we can see how easily Mark Ruffalo can turn green. But in reality, it takes a little while.
What types of technologies do you think will define the future of cinematography?