What 16 Cartoon Characters Would Look Like If They Were Real
As we already proved in a previous article, we were likely all hooked, more or less, on the same cartoons in our childhood (and maybe in adulthood too) that we can easily call classics today. It’s clear we liked them a lot — not only for their funny plots but for their charismatic protagonists that made us wish they existed in real life.
When Bright Side says imagination knows no age, we mean it. That’s why we made a new compilation revealing what 16 cartoon characters would look like if they were alive and kicking on the opposite side of the screen.
1. Mordecai and Rigby (Regular Show)
2. Perry the Platypus (Phineas and Ferb)
4. Flounder (The Little Mermaid)
5. Miles “Tails” Prower
6. Pepé Le Pew (Looney Tunes)
7. Bing Bong (Inside Out)
8. Bruni (Frozen II)
9. Judy Hopps (Zootopia)
10. Sandra “Sandy” Cheeks (SpongeBob SquarePants)
12. Daffy Duck (The Looney Tunes Show)
13. Speedy Gonzalez (The Looney Tunes Show)
14. Chase (PAW Patrol)
16. The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)
What cartoons did you watch as a child? Do you think there are more characters we should add to our compilation?