What the Kids of TV Couples Would’ve Looked Like If They Didn’t Break Up
It’s odd how we are left heartbroken when some of our favorite TV couples break up. And even though we are aware that their relationship is not real, we always choose a side to blame, but in reality, it’s the scriptwriter who’s the real villain here. However, the answer to the question “What would’ve happened if they’d stayed together until the end?” can still bug us even though the show ended many years ago.
Bright Side doesn’t leave anything to chance. And even though we don’t know how these shows would have ended if some couples didn’t break up, we tried to figure out what their kids (if they had any) would’ve looked like.
1. Friends — Richard Burke and Monica Geller (Tom Selleck and Courteney Cox)
2. Gilmore Girls — Rory Gilmore and Jess Mariano (Alexis Bledel and Milo Ventimiglia)
3. How I Met Your Mother — Ted Mosby and Victoria (Josh Radnor and Ashley Williams)
4. New Girl — Jess Day and Russell Schiller (Zooey Deschanel and Dermot Mulroney)
5. Beverly Hills, 90210 — Brenda Walsh and Dylan McKay (Shannen Doherty and Luke Perry)
6. Lost — James “Sawyer” Ford and Kate Austin (Josh Holloway and Evangeline Lilly)
7. One Tree Hill — Brooke Davis and Lucas Scott (Sophia Bush and Chad Michael Murray)
8. Buffy the Vampire Slayer — Buffy Summers and Angel (Sarah Michelle Gellar and David Boreanaz)
9. Suits — Harvey Specter and Paula Agard (Gabriel Macht and Christina Cole)
10. Modern Family — Haley Dunphy and Andy Bailey (Sarah Hyland and Adam Devine)
11. Jane the Virgin — Michael Cordero Jr. and Jane Villanueva (Brett Dier and Gina Rodriguez)
12. Sex and the City 2 — Carrie Bradshaw and Mr. Big (Sarah Jessica Parker and Chris Noth)
Which of these couples would you have wanted to stay together? Why?