15+ Photos Showing the Love Princess Diana Gave to Prince William and Prince Harry
Even today, the beloved Princess Diana is an unforgettable British Royal figure. From the way she approached her marriage, to how she found her path to motherhood. Even though she died quite young, she made a strong impression on her 2 sons, Prince William and Prince Harry.
Prince Harry even mentioned in an interview that his mother “made the decision that, no matter what, despite all the difficulties of growing up in that limelight and on that stage, she was going to ensure that both of us had as normal life as possible. And if that means taking us for a burger every now and then or sneaking us into the cinema, or driving through the country lanes with the roof down in her old school BMW to listen to Enya I think it was... part of her being a mom.”
We at Bright Side would like to share some photos that have been released over the years that reveal the loving relationship Diana had with her children.
1. A young Princess Diana beaming with joy as she held her first son, Prince William, at Kensington Palace in 1982
2. She was a “normal mother” according to her close friends.
3. 2 years later, Lady Diana then welcomed her second son, Prince Harry.
4. Harry enjoyed being held in his mother’s arms for as long as possible, and they shared a special bond.
5. She did not want her sons to grow up being isolated.
6. Lady Diana taught her little ones to love music.
7. She regularly accompanied her children to school.
8. Lady Diana wanted her sons to have a normal life.
9. The Princess also liked playing jigsaw puzzle games with them.
10. Harry, as his mothers’ little soldier, was always by her side.
11. Diana’s body language often revealed she was caring and protective of her sons.
12. Princess Diana overwhelmingly swamped her sons with love.
13. Diana loved vacationing with her sons.
14. According to Harry and William, Princess Diana was a child at heart.
15. She enjoyed spending quality time with her sons and shared her love for skiing.
16. Princess Diana did not shy away from showing her sons affection.
17. Lady Diana adored her children and always approached motherhood on her own terms.
The bond between a mother and her children is unbreakable. How close are you with your Mom? What are the best moments you’ve shared together? We’d be glad to hear your thoughts in the comments below.