16 Times Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle Dressed Alike, and We Can’t Decide Who Looked Better
No matter what the occasion is, Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle always seem to find a suitable outfit to wear. And quite a few times they’ve taken inspiration from each other’s closets. Time and time again they have worn similar clothes and still both of them managed to look unique and stylish.
We at Bright Side are excited to share 16 looks with you that both Kate and Meghan rocked stunningly.
1. The bright yellow midi dress
2. The little black dress
3. The cozy tartan coat
4. The grey midi dress
5. The head-to-toe brown outfit
6. The lopsided navy hat
7. The little white hat and white coat combo
8. The versatile black blazer
9. The elegant light-colored jacket and dark pants combo
10. The minimalist beige gown
11. The classy lace dress
12. The long emerald green coat
13. The pastel pink lopsided hat
14. The stylish burgundy look
15. The elegant black coat
16. The vintage red dress
Do you think Kate and Meghan are fashion twins or are their wardrobe choices coincidental? Tell us in the comment section below!