10 Actors Who Went Above And Beyond for a Role and Became Completely Unrecognizable
The job of an actor can sometimes be much more demanding than we expect it to be. Like with any other profession, even the acting industry has a few individuals who jump into their work with such enthusiasm that they go the extra mile for every role. These 10 actors were so passionate about their work that they became virtually unrecognizable and transformed into totally new people.
1. Sarah Paulson as Linda Trip in American Crime Story (2021)
2. Emma Thompson as Miss Agatha Trunchbull in Matilda the Musical (2022)
3. Mia Goth as Pearl in X (2022)
4. Helena Bonham Carter as Ari in Planet of the Apes (2001)
5. Famke Janssen as Muriel in Hansel and Gretel (2013)
6. Stanley Tucci as George Harvey in The Lovely Bones (2009)
7. Jamie Clayton as Pinhead in Hellraiser (2022)
8. Sean Penn as David Kleinfeld in Carlito’s Way (1993)
9. Hugo Weaving as the Red Skull in Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
10. Sebastian Stan in A Different Man
Which of these transformations shocked you the most? Do you think the job of an actor is as hard as any other job? Share your thoughts in the comments!