10 Photos of Celebrities and Their Kids That Prove Human Cloning Is Absolutely Real
Some of us are spitting images of our parents, yet others don’t even resemble their families. These 10 celebrities gave so many of their genes to their children that it’s nearly impossible not to see the similarities. In some cases, fans were even confused about who they were looking at — the celebrity or their child.
Bright Side is showing you 10 collages where you don’t even need to look on the left to guess whose children they are.
1. David Beckham and Brooklyn Beckham
2. Meryl Streep and Mamie Gummer
3. Lisa Bonet and Zoë Kravitz
4. Demi Moore and Rumer Willis
5. Uma Thurman and Maya Hawke
6. Mila Jovovich and Ever Anderson
7. Jude Law and Rafferty Law
8. Clint Eastwood and Scott Eastwood
9. Prince William and Prince George
10. Tom Hanks and Colin Hanks
Who do you take after? How often do you get mistaken for someone else?