10+ Photos Show the Power of Time and Remind Us That It Flies By So Fast
Scientists claim that many-many years ago there were only 18 hours in a day. And now our days have grown to be 24 hours long. We might not be able to see this transformation, but we can still look at the changes that happened to people, places, and even money over time. And all of them are here in our article.
We at Bright Side want you to be careful, these pics will make you want to beg time to not fly by. We also kept a fluffy sweetheart for you in the bonus part.
1. “In 2005, my 4-year-old brother took a pic on a water buffalo with its owner. In 2020 we returned for the first time and met the same man and the same water buffalo.”
2. “20 years ago I was my father’s best man, here we are now.”
3. Halloween is still fun. (21 years apart)
4. “Sitting exactly where my grandfather sat, 1944 vs 2014”
5. “We kept the shirt for 21 years for this photo.”
6. Look at the dates. 40 years difference!
7. “28 years difference: My dad holding me as a newborn vs Him holding my son at the same age”
8. “From the beginning, he’s always given me a helping hand. 23 years later, I’ve graduated from college and he’s still there for me when I need him.”
9. “When I was about 2 years old I got a little teddy bear and now, nearly 40 years later, my kiddos still sleep with Toby.”
10. “Sorta like prom/wedding: 4D movie date/4D movie date, 13 years apart”
11. “5 Generation, 93 years apart, & 72 years of love”
12. “Me and my grandad, 55 years apart: he a heart surgeon, me a neonatology fellow”
13. “Me and my cousins, 27 years apart”
14. “A picture of my dad and I sharing the same moment, 35 years apart”
15. “10 years went by and we still love this book.”
Bonus: It’s not just people that change with time.
“These 2 $100 bills are almost 155 years apart.”
It only took a year for these big changes.
With a difference of only 11 days, this tree looks completely different.
How do you feel about time flying so fast? We would like to see your photos showing changes in the comments.