10 Products You Will Appreciate If You Want Your House to Shine Bright Like a Diamond
Maintaining a tidy house doesn’t have to be a dreadful task, especially if you have the right products, a cleaning schedule, and routines, so dirt doesn’t pile up. For those of us who want our homes to shine bright like the top of the Chrysler building, there are plenty of products available today that can make this process easier and more efficient than ever before.
If time turns carbon into diamond, then products from this list will make your house sparkle like it did when it was first built.
1. This shower cleaner is the perfect solution for busy people who want an easy yet effective way to keep the bathroom sparkling. It removes the buildup of soap scum, grime, and body oils, and is safe to use on most surfaces. Simply apply it once a week and leave for 8–12 hours, then rinse thoroughly.
Okay, so I admit, I had let my shower go for FAR too long. But, at the same time, it was almost worth it to watch the transformation that Wet & Forget Shower Cleaner made in its first 4 uses! I did a quick swipe with a no-scratch scrubbing sponge between the 3rd and 4th application to see what, if anything, it might affect, but to tell the truth, Wet & Forget Shower Cleaner accomplished a miracle all by itself! DEFINITELY WORTH EVERY PENNY!!
2. To deal with the crud and disgusting filth that comes out of your jetted bathtub, use a lab and field tested cleaner. It is specially designed to break down and eliminate all filth and grime from within the jetted tub, making it clean on the inside and out in just 15 minutes.
This product is amazing. I just purchased a house that came with a jacuzzi. I wanted to take a relaxing bath, but I didn’t feel confident until I’d cleaned it. Since I’d never had a jacuzzi before, I researched how to clean it, and I found this product and decided to try it.
Wow, I never ever thought that this yuckiness would come out of the jets. I’m amazed! After 4 times of running this, the water is clean again, and I’m confident that I won’t be bathing in yuckiness and biofilm from somebody else. I highly recommend this for a deep clean and after each bath.
3. If you are ready to give up on that impossible-to-clean toilet bowl, try a pumice stone. This powerful cleaning tool is able to tackle the toughest hard water stains and rust when other cleaning products fail. Surprisingly, it is a fully natural solution that will not damage the porcelain.
I’d heard how this removes brown stains in toilets, so I had to give it a shot—and I was blown away! Everything came off with ease, despite the fact that all the other products I tried had failed! I was very impressed—the block is soft and wears fairly quickly, but it does not scratch the bowl — it is definitely now my go-to!
4. Say goodbye to scrubbing for hours on end to get the haze out of the ceramic hob and hello to a gleaming clean cooktop in no time with a heavy-duty cleaner and polish. It comes in a set with 3 non-abrasive cooktop pads, and it is guaranteed not to scratch or damage your cooktop.
I honestly cannot recommend this product enough! I had a brand new glass stove, and even though I was keeping on top of cleaning it, I was still leaving marks that I couldn’t get off! I’m a total clean freak, and it was driving me crazy!
I did loads of research and ended up trying this product, and it came up perfect again. I was so happy. 😂 It’s such a great product. I 100% recommend it. Even though it’s a little pricey, it’s worth it because it goes a long way!
5. Get rid of the stubborn grease and grime from your oven and grill with ease. This cleaner is an effective solution to help you keep your oven looking brand new with minimal scrubbing. It emits no fumes and has a light lemon scent that is not too overpowering.
I’m not going to lie: I’m impressed! I decided to buy this after my significant other complained about the oven (she was right, of course), and this is a game changer!
It was easy to use, and at first, most of the disgusting grease left the oven without doing any hard work. I highly recommend this product. It doesn’t smell that bad (I have allergies to strong smells, and I was able to use it without coughing or having other issues), and it was easy to remove. Give it a try, and you won’t regret it!
6. A sticker-removing cleaning fluid will help you get rid of the most annoying stickers. It can effortlessly remove any sticky residue from painted surfaces without damaging the paint—even the most firmly dried-on tape residue!
This worked really quickly to remove a big patch of sticky residue from a sticker. After reading other feedback, I was concerned about the smell. It really wasn’t any worse than paint thinner.
I was surprised at how quickly and easily it worked. I would definitely recommend this product.
7. With a stainless steel cleaner, you can clean and protect your stainless-steel surfaces with a plant-based formula, so your refrigerator can finally look as sparkling as the day it arrived. Plus, with regular use, the surfaces will stay cleaner for longer, so you can keep that new-fridge look for months to come!
I do not like to clean. My stainless-steel refrigerator looked awful. This product was amazing, to say the least! I sprayed it on, used the cloth provided to remove it and polish it, and just like that, my refrigerator looked like new with minimal effort. On to my wall ovens, microwave, and dishwasher—same results!
I love that the product does not leave the surface “oily” like previous cleaners. Wholeheartedly recommend!
8. If you are looking for a product to revive your antique furniture and make it look new again, a wood polish and conditioner will save it. It helps to restore the wood’s natural shine and prevent further drying and deterioration of the finish. And it is proven effective by more than 35,000 positive reviews.
It actually works as advertised.
I followed the instructions by applying the gel to a clean surface, waiting the recommended amount of time, and buffing the surface. It is gorgeous now! The gel refreshed the patina and color, and made it look as if it were newly purchased. It has lasted now for several weeks.
I have dogs and a 14-year-old boy, and this table is over 25 years old. It looks great now!
9. This grease remover is here to help make your life easier. No more struggling with hard-to-remove oily substances that have turned into an unpleasant glue-like mess. Using this product is safe on all kitchen surfaces, and all you have to do is spray it on, wait 30 minutes, and watch the oil melt.
I don’t usually post reviews, but for this product, I had to. It did magic to my stove hood! I recently moved into a new apartment, and it’s in very poor condition.
This product is SO good. I just had to spray it, leave it for a few seconds, and the grease was literally melting from the hood. After a good scrub, I managed to bring the cooker hood back to life, and it looks brand new! I recommend this product!
10. No more backbreaking work pressure washing or removing green stains from your patio and paths with this product. Its non-toxic, non-bleach formula is specifically designed to remove the pesky green coating of algae, lichen, and mold from your outdoor surfaces.
Having spent years searching for a non-toxic product with which to clean our York stone path and patio, I finally found this little gem. Parts of our path had turned dark green with winter algae and were really unsightly. It was driving me crazy!
After a single use of Wet & Forget, our path/patio miraculously looked clean and fresh within a couple of weeks. I will definitely be using this every year. Amazing stuff!
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.