10 Things From Amazon That Your Future Self Will Thank You For
This article is a must for those who don’t want to regret their online purchases. If you find yourself scrolling through your order history, wondering what possessed you to buy another thing, you’re in the right place. We scoured the depths of Amazon and brought you 10 things that you will actually thank yourself for buying! No more regrets — you’ll wonder how you ever lived without these products instead.
1. Next time you’re tired, moody, and have a headache, you’re officially allowed to put this cap on your head and hide from the world. This migraine cap provides relief for your pounding headache and also looks like you’re wearing a fashionable ninja mask.
Let this hat’s gentle, cool temperature and compression relieve pain. The malleable gel and stretchable Lycra make the head ice pack flexible and give it a perfectly snug fit, even when frozen. Its dark color makes it perfect for creating a light-blocking environment for those trying to fall asleep quickly with a migraine. The hole design on top is perfect for those with long hair, allowing the coldness and pressure to reach your skull and face directly for a faster recovery.
❗ Please note that it’s better to consult a professional if you suffer from frequent migraines.
Promising review: My favorite feature was that the cap was entirely encircled by a gel substance that was soft, elastic, and supple. The cap felt silky and rubbery to the touch, and had no discernable odor. I was pleasantly surprised by how lightweight the gel cap felt, once placed on my head, and the fact that the cap encircled my entire head and upper face was a bonus — most cloth wraps are limited in head and face coverage.
The elastic fabric was cool to the touch. After placing the cap in the freezer for about 1 hour, it retained the cold temperature for a while, and because I’m used to icing my head regularly, the feeling as if I had a ‘brain freeze’ was ideal for me. @Petisia
Buy the migraine cap HERE.
2. For those who are constantly trying to find their light switch in the dark but only manage to stub their toe on the edge of the bed, this motion sensor light is for you. It’s rechargeable, so you won’t have to worry about constantly buying batteries.
It has a dual-sensing automatic sensor mode, built-in magnets for easy mounting, and a detachable design. The light is entirely battery operated, with a long battery life of up to a month on motion detection “auto” mode and 8–10 hours on always-on mode. This night light has a high-quality acrylic case, which is more durable than those cheaper plastic closet lights.
Promising review: Love everything about it. The size, the walnut wood color, the motion sensor, the softness of the light, the fact that it’s rechargeable, ease of use and ease of installation, and I absolutely love the magnetic feature, so you can take it off the dock and put it back so easily. I’m going to need more of these, and I think they’ll make great stocking-stuffers too! @Lori
Buy the night lights HERE.
3. No more awkward faces when your kids ask you where you put their drawings. Store all of their drawings in one place with this frame with storage. Cycle your little artist’s drawings on the regular and make them feel worthy of having their art on display.
The frame can hold from 50 up to 150 pictures and the A4 paper size fits like a glove. You can store children’s photos, baby photos, family photos, postcards, scrapbooks, concert cards, collectibles, and souvenirs. The dimensions are 36 cm x 26 cm x 2.51 cm, and it weighs 950 grams.
Promising review: The photo frame is reasonably lightweight but feels well-constructed as there are no creaks or movements of the frame, so it is quite sturdy. It has a black coating on the frame and a standard backboard to keep your photo in place. The backboard has a pull-out stand that can accommodate the frame being stood up vertically or horizontally.
Installing a picture is really easy — just pull on one side, and it opens up. It is held closed with a small magnet which makes it a lot easier to open and close if you’re doing it often. The plexiglass is very thin, so it bends easily but remains quite rigid once installed into the frame. Installing a picture is easy as you open the frame, insert your picture inside the 2 elasticated straps, and close the front of the frame. @FrozenMetroid
Buy the frame HERE.
4. While kids play around with slime, adults can use it for cleaning. Make all the nooks and crannies of your car look brand-new again with this cleaning gel. In between cleaning, you can also squeeze it to calm down your nerves, so it’s a win-win!
It does a perfect job of cleaning small gaps and crevices in your car, computer keyboard, electronics, furniture, and more. The biodegradable gel material with a magnolia flower scent is not sticky on your hands. It’s reusable and can be used several times until the color turns dark. After cleaning, the gel should be put back in the box and kept in a cool place.
Promising review: I’m not obsessive about cleaning the inside of my car, but I always give it a quick clean, ready for the MOT out of courtesy. This got all the crumbs and other bits that end up in awkward areas out, and it wasn’t runny at all. It smelled nice too. @Gill E
Buy the cleaning gel HERE.
5. This shower drain catches all the hair and dirt before it has a chance to clog your drain. It also folds up neatly for easy storage when not in use. The suction cup design means you won’t have to worry about it floating away mid-shower like a rubber ducky.
It’s made from high-quality soft material. Besides, it’s also anti-slip and not easy to deform. The size is 17 cm x 14 cm, which is big enough to hold hair or food waste. This sink filter has 84 drainage outlets, allowing the water to drain quickly while it effectively traps debris. It’s suitable for any shower drain.
Promising review: Only had it 2 weeks but so far it is good. It sticks to the shower, and it doesn’t move. It catches all the hair I would say. Easy to get all the hair from and to clean. I put it on the wall after use to let it dry. @Amazon Customer
Buy the shower drain HERE.
6. Do you have flashbacks to that one time you dropped a jar of pasta sauce on your toe and thought you’d never go shopping again? You’ll be safe if you have this Click & Carry bag carrier. Clip it onto your bag, slide your hand through the cushioned grip, and voilà! You’ve got yourself a much more manageable load.
The carrier equally distributes the comfortable gel padding that cushions your shoulders and hands. The bag carrier is divided in the center with a twisting column and 2 identical side cavities that can hold bags. It can be worn over the shoulder for a hands-free carry or carried in the hands. It comes in blue, purple, green, pink, or black and is made of smooth, colored plastic.
Promising review: I walk for exercise daily. The grocery store I shop at is a round-trip walk of a mile, so I very often walk to get groceries instead of driving all the time. Using this grocery bag carrier is so fantastic because it makes carrying multiple bags so easy.
Depending on how many bags I have and how heavy they are, I either balance the carrier on my shoulder or hold it with my hand(s). Either way, it enables me to painlessly carry my groceries back home. There are lots of uses for the carrier, but groceries are the main reason I purchased it. I was so pleased with the first one that I purchased that I just bought 2 more. @Margaret
Buy the bag carrier HERE.
7. This smart alarm clock on wheels literally rolls off your bedside table and starts moving around the room, beeping and whirring until you catch it and turn it off. It’s like having a mischievous pet that you have to chase in the morning, except this one won’t leave you “surprises” on the floor.
The alarm clock lights up in the dark and runs, hides, and rolls away until you get up to turn it off. It’s super loud and annoying, making it impossible to sleep through. Snooze one time (for 1–8 minutes) or turn off the snooze feature.
Promising review: I’m a very heavy sleeper, so this clock is ideal for me. When it goes off, it makes several kinds of racket, and when you hit the snooze button, it’s not long before it jumps off your side table and hides while still making that racket! The only problem is, I’ve started to go straight for the alarm button, switching it off, so you have to make sure you have the willpower to hit that snooze button, but it’s a wonderful product. @Whatsername
Buy the alarm clock HERE.
8. This cutting board has a folding design that allows you to chop your ingredients and then fold the board. It’s like a mini slide for your veggies! You’ll also feel like a magician every time you use it. The board is flat, and now it’s a chute! Your veggies are in the pan, and now they’re delicious! Okay, maybe it doesn’t work exactly like that, but you get the idea.
It’s available in a variety of sizes and colors to suit your needs and style. The board has a durable, knife-friendly cutting surface. When the handle is squeezed, the sides of the board fold up forming a chute down which chopped food or waste can be neatly guided. The comfortable soft-grip handle and non-slip feet ensure that the board stays in place during use.
Promising review: This portable chopping board is perfect! Very sturdy, doesn’t take up a lot of space, makes pouring ingredients easier, and is easy to clean. Could be a tad bit cheaper as it’s not a full-sized chopping board, but overall, very happy with my purchase. @M Udo
Buy the cutting board HERE.
9. The times when you’re struggling to find the remote control because it blends in with the sofa are over. This TV backlight is here to save the day (or rather, the night). You’ll feel like you’re in a disco every time you watch TV.
This backlight is a smart TV lighting strip that displays multiple colors at the same time, creating a rainbow effect with chasing, dancing, waving, jumping, flashing, and other dynamic modes. With a high-sensitivity microphone, the lights can be set up to sync with the beat of the music or your voice, making it perfect for parties, gaming, and creating a romantic ambiance. The strip is easy to install with strong self-adhesive tape and is powered by a 5V USB port.
Promising review: I wanted an LED light strip to sit on the back of my desk to light up the wall, and underneath the desk. I wanted it to be a single color and to be able to plug into a USB port, so when I turned my PC on, the light would come on too.
My main concern was that when you come back to the PC and turn it on, would it remember your previous settings? Yes! I like mine on white, and it stays white unless I change it, even if I turn it off at the plug and turn it back on again. A good, low-cost alternative! @Mr. L. Warburton
Buy the backlight HERE.
10. If your hand starts to cramp up just thinking about opening jars, try out this electric jar opener. From now on, nothing will stand between you and a jar of pickles.
The lid stays put due to the built-in magnet, and the soft edge ensures your hands are protected. This upgraded version is made with more robust internal materials, making it more durable and able to open a wide variety of jar sizes. There’s no twisting, pulling, or pain involved.
The electric jar opener uses very little energy and is energy-efficient. It’s incredibly easy to use: simply position it on the lid, press the button, and let it do all the work for you.
Promising review: I have used battery-operated jar openers for years, and there is no way I would be without them. The batteries last a mighty long time and most importantly no damaged wrists. I have never come across anything better. @Ann
Buy the jar opener HERE.
Wait, we’ve found some more interesting stuff for you. We’re sure you’ll love these items:
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.