10+ Photos That Prove Movie Sets Are a Magical Universe
The film director of Guardians of the Galaxy decided to ditch masks for Gamora’s stunts. Instead, they used green paint because the masks seemed “horrifyingly scary, unwieldy.” Actors and film directors share with us amusing situations so fans could actually know what was going on the set.
1. Tom Holland got a tattoo of a spider that is inked on the sole of his foot.
2. They had to ditch Gamora’s masks and go with green face paint on stunts while filming Guardians of the Galaxy.
3. Max’s mask from Mad Max: Fury Road was made of a garden pitchfork.
4. This is how the team from Eternals celebrated the Christmas holidays.
5. To make the books float in Harry Potter, they used people standing on the other side of the shelves with green gloves instead of animation.
6. Gal Gadot and her stunt person Stani became good friends.
7. This baby dummy from Guardians of the Galaxy was also the baby Zach Galifianakis carried around in The Hangover.
8. Karen Gillan shaved her head to play Nebula in Guardians of the Galaxy.
9. Black Widow was portrayed by a team of many actors.
10. This is how Chris Evans transformed into old Captain America.
11. The cast from Little Women shared how they were taking breaks for French fries.
12. A selfie in the dressing room from Henry Cavill, aka Geralt of Rivia.
13. Marvel actors congratulate Josh Brolin on his birthday.
What is your favorite movie? Were you ever an actor in your school theatre or somewhere else? How did you like it?