13 Behind-the-Scenes Photos That Are as Amazing as the Movies Themselves
Although there’s still an ongoing debate about virtual effects being better than practical effects or the other way around, it’s undeniable that the 2 create the “movie magic” on-screen that blurs the line between fantasy and reality. Either way, both double the fun and entertainment that keeps audiences in awe and on their toes.
1. Tatiana Maslany in She-Hulk: Attorney at Law
Computer-generated imagery, or CGI technology, is no stranger to modern films and TV shows, especially in the sci-fi and superhero genres. Like Tatiana Maslany in She-Hulk: Attorney at Law, the original Hulk, actor Mark Ruffalo, also acted with CGI.
2. Dumbo in Dumbo
3. The Wood Sprite and Sebastian J. Cricket in Guillermo del Toro’s Pinocchio
4. Thing in Wednesday
5. Kate Winslet in Avatar: The Way of Water
Kate Winslet was not the only one who had to undergo a transformation for the silver screen. Her co-stars, Zoe Saldaña and Sam Worthington, had to portray their characters, Neytiri and Jake Sully, with CGI’s help.
6. Rocket Raccoon in Guardians of the Galaxy
7. Emma Thompson in Matilda the Musical
8. Michelle Yeoh in Everything Everywhere All at Once
9. Zoe Saldaña in Guardians of the Galaxy
10. Gregory in The Sandman
11. Khan, Mulan’s horse in Mulan
12. Angelina Jolie in Maleficent: Mistress of Evil
13. Mia Goth in X
The complex relationship between Angelina Jolie and her father, Jon Voight, has seen many ups and downs. However, they have managed to reconcile their differences, largely thanks to the shared love for their family and the film industry.