15+ Actors Who Are So Good at Their Jobs We Had to Double-Check If It Was the Same Person
Actors and actresses always give 100% for a role, going through extreme changes for the movies and TV shows they act in. Gaining or losing weight, getting shredded, going bald, dyeing their hair — these are all relatively big changes that performers undertake to help them get immersed in their new character and successfully impress the audience.
Bright Side has compiled a list of actors who transformed themselves completely, so much so that we couldn’t recognize them until the end credits rolled.
1. Bryan Cranston in Breaking Bad vs Malcolm in the Middle
2. Harry Melling in Harry Potter vs The Queen’s Gambit
3. Helena Bonham Carter in the Harry Potter series vs The Crown
4. Johnny Depp in The Professor vs Black Mass
5. Rooney Mara in Mary Magdalene vs The girl with the Dragon Tattoo
6. Charlize Theron in Mad Max vs Monster
7. Cillian Murphy in TRON: Legacy vs Peaky Blinders
8. Jared Leto in The Outsider vs Chapter 27
9. Blake Lively in Gossip girl vs The Rhythm Section
10. Bradley Cooper in Case 39 vs American Sniper
11. Matthew McConaughey in True Detective vs Dallas Buyers Club
12. Marion Cotillard in La Vie En Rose vs Macbeth
13. Denzel Washington in Training Day vs Roman J. Israel, Esq.
14. Margot Robbie in Mary Queen of Scots vs I, Tonya
15. Jake Gyllenhaal in Nightcrawler vs Southpaw
16. Claire Foy in The Crown vs The Girl in the Spider’s Web
Were you aware of these actors’ transformations? Which one was the most impressive change?