15 Awkward Walmart Situations We Wish We Hadn’t Seen
Sometimes it seems that certain people live only for themselves, forgetting about moral and social rules. They follow their own understanding of personal comfort, either confronting or ignoring their surroundings. Whether that’s shown by a half-eaten chicken left in a cart or people resting their butts on products in the produce section, the situations shown in this article could make anyone go crazy.
We at Bright Side collected 15 awkward things and people saw at Walmart that we wish we could see way less of in life.
1. A woman resting her butt right on the apples.
2. People that leave their trash wherever they want
3. How to make everyone around you feel awkward.
4. People who find it extremely hard to take a dirty diaper to a garbage can
5. Those who bite through yogurt covers and put them back into the fridge at supermarkets
6. Whoever stole this knob from Pac-Man
7. People who throw protein shakes (and other drinks) in the freezers
8. Those who wear items for sale without buying them
9. Those who steal the wheels off carts
10. Drivers that park without thinking about other customers
11. ...as well as put things on the shelves
12. Half-eaten leftover pasta is also on the list.
13. Blue men
14. As well as people who leave fitting rooms like this...
15. These ladies climbing into the fridge instead of calling someone to help
Do you think there’s a way to correct the behavior of other people or is it something we have to put up with? We’d be glad to hear from you in the comments!