15 Designers Who Deserve a 10/10 for Their Imagination and Creativity
The brain takes just 33 milliseconds to determine whether a person is trustworthy or not. Yep, that’s pretty fast. The same principle applies to company branding, website, and products. Poor design will translate to a lack of trust.
Today at Bright Side, we will show you 15 designers that we would trust with our lives because of their astronomical level of creativity and out-of-the-box thinking.
1. “The knobs in my dentist’s office are toothbrushes and toothpaste.”
2. “The door handles outside of a local yoga studio”
3. “The bag my new glasses came in”
4. “Origami bird lamp”
5. “This cell tower in Bend, OR was designed to blend into the environment.”
“I’ve walked past it several times before even noticing it was not a real tree.”
6. “The logo on this package for olive oil is visible as a shadow cast by the plastic.”
7. “This pen designed for chiropractors”
8. “Found in a VR arcade.”
9. “This bike rack in front of my orthodontist”
10. “A pen, ruler, level, and stylus all in one”
11. “Kudos to Nabisco’s new pop-open boxes, which actually let you fit your hand inside the cracker box for once.”
12. “This watch that looks like a bracelet when the time isn’t displayed”
13. “This airplane designed to look like a whale”
14. “This bag designed for pizza”
15. “The air vents on a subway in Stockholm have a hidden Pac-Man Easter egg.”
Can you give us an example of a cool design you found in your day-to-day life?