21 Parents Shared Photos of What Life With Toddlers Looks Like
No one, and nothing on earth, is faster than a toddler with something they shouldn’t have in their mouth. While this is a meme, every toddler parent would say it’s true. Between birth and 3 years of age, a child’s brain develops at a rapid rate. And it seems a lot of those brain connections, about a quadrillion of them, go into making mischief, temper tantrums, and unforgettable moments, especially for the parents.
Bright Side came across some pictures that perfectly captured what living with a toddler does to the parents, guaranteed to make your bluest day look happy.
1. “What fatherhood looks like. Putting a shoe on a 2yo. Happy Father’s Day.”
2. “I hear toddlers learn by example.”
3. “I took out my toddler’s elastics and now she has Ace Ventura hair.”
4. “My 2-year-old swallowed a unicorn.”
5. “I present to you my pedicure by a toddler.”
6. “Thanks to Apple and a truly dedicated 3-year-old, I only have 43.4 years to wait!”
7. “My toddler decided to ’help cook’ today.”
8. “My toddler will only eat a hotdog on a burger bun. He will absolutely refuse to eat it if it’s on a hotdog bun or anything else.”
9. “My toddler (almost 3 years old) trying to climb a ladder”
10. There’s a Nintendo switch in the dishwasher.
11. “The contents of my 3-year-old’s purse”
12. “Anyone else’s toddler eats a banana like this?”
13. “What a year of a toddler’s love does to one of those IKEA dogs.”
14. “My microwave after a toddler smashed its buttons.”
15. “Toddler made me breakfast.”
16. “My 3-year-old nephew made this pie-derman.”
17. “I sat on the toilet, closed the door, and my 2yo decided I wasn’t fast enough.”
18. “I could never game because of my toddler son so I finally bought a play pen.”
19. “Watching a toddler learn is fantastic.”
20. “Today, my 3-year-old showed me just how terrifying Play-Doh can be.”
21. “Wife: How’s your day going? Me: ”
Do you have any funny stories from the time you were or had a toddler? Which of these pictures resonated with you the most?