15 People Who Are Ready for Anything Thanks to Their Creative Approach
Some people are blessed with an intricate mind that can come up with the most genius solutions. Those who are not, usually instantly get creative when there’s a necessity. At times, we simply find a faster way of doing things or we’re just too lazy to do it the traditional way. This not only brings us satisfaction but also simplifies our lives significantly.
Bright Side found 15 people who never fail to generate brilliant ideas.
1. Use a magnet clip to hang a hand towel on the dishwasher so it doesn’t fall off.
2. How to protect your extension cords.
3. “My wife taught me that if I use a cheese grater on a cold stick of butter, it’s easier to spread on toast and muffins.”
4. How to setup angle brackets. Tape them up to simply attach.
5. Kid’s soccer goal for some speedy bagging.
6. Brooms work quite well when putting lights up on tall trees!
7. Mug in the middle, cereal supply all around. Add the cereal to the milk in small batches. Then it’s easy to drink the flavored milk.
8. Use old cardboard rolls to keep wrapping paper tidy.
9. Preheat your boots with hot tap water in long English Muffin bags while you eat the muffins for breakfast.
10. “The tangle-free way to store Christmas lights. It’s simple and I never would have thought of this.”
11. If the leaves are soaked, use a snow shovel instead of a rake.
12. Use binder clips to stow away headphones in luggage, drawers, etc.
13. Instant drink holder in the car! Yet another function to add to the millions of uses for a roll of duct tape.
14. When drilling into a wall, tape a bag beneath the hole to catch the debris. Also works with little chip bags!
15. “I’ve been storing my headphones in this sour candy case for years, wanted to share.”
What genius ideas have you had? How did you come up with them?