22 Pics Proving That Pets Leave a Special Mark on Our Lives
A recent survey revealed that 70% of households own a pet. And it’s easy to understand why so many people love having furry friends with them. Aside from showering their humans with affection, they also serve as inspiration for many things, including artwork. And the literal marks they leave inside the house only prove how much they’ve become part of the family.
Bright Side put together a collection of photos showing how some pets carved a special place in their owners’ hearts.
1. “My cat has worn her own path into the carpet on the stairs.”
2. “I got my cats tattooed as RPG characters.”
3. “Turned a collage into a 2000-piece puzzle after I lost my best boy.”
4. “I was worried the dogs would lose their bond with me when I left home... thankfully they prove me wrong when I visit.”
5. “This resin keychain I made was inspired by my cat.”
6. “Yes, puppers should always be involved in the proposal.”
7. “Got some photos of my children printed off today.”
8. “My boyfriend has a very special relationship with our Siamese cat, Kupo.”
9. “My dog decided to sniff my sheets and left a perfectly nose-shaped mark behind.”
10. “I made drawings of my cat — 2 years ago vs. 5 minutes ago.”
11. “The path my dog wore in the lawn from going back and forth to talk to the neighbor’s dog.”
12. “My 3-year-old son has a special bond with our cat. He hugs, cuddles, and speaks to him all the time.”
13. “You can clearly see my dog’s favorite peeing spots.”
14. “My cat laying in roughly the same position as my tattoo of her.”
15. “My very special pen just arrived. I bought it in commemoration of my beloved Siamese cat, Charlotte.”
16. “I love my dog so much I got a T-shirt with his photo on it.”
17. “Indy trying to make more paw print tattoos on my arm.”
18. “My cat gave me a scar right above my tattoo that looks just like my tattoo!”
19. “My dad engraved an image of our late dog on the coffee table he made me for Christmas.”
20. “Found a pregnant stray in our backyard 7 years ago. The original plan was to keep 2 and adopt out 4, but that didn’t last long.”
21. “My friend is relocating and asked me if he could bring my dog with him. Now she’ll be following him around everywhere, but forever.”
22. “This is a 2000-year-old dog paw print.”
Do you share a special bond with your fur baby as well? Share your photos and stories with us in the comments.
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!