15 Photos Where the Christmas Spirit Goes Through the Roof Just Like Santa Goes Down the Chimney
Christmas is a magical holiday when all kinds of wonders happen. We give and receive gifts, and get together with our nearest and dearest. Yet, some of us experience things that are engraved in our memory for the rest of our lives.
These 15 people captured one of their most memorable moments on Christmas Eve. We bet they even framed these photos to cherish the memories.
1. “Celebrating Christmas with my wife’s family when suddenly...”
2. “Merry Christmas or whatever”
3. “We don’t have a Christmas tree so we used Danny DeVito instead.”
4. “Gingerbread Zoom call.”
5. “It’s been 11 years and this is still the best Christmas photo my family has ever taken.”
6. “My 6 year old got tattoo markers for Christmas. We can’t get it to come off.”
7. “Everyone was having a blast!”
8. “My dad is an OB/GYN, and was on-call for Christmas. This is how he went to round on patients this morning.”
9. “They had to ruin the Christmas photo.”
10. “Christmas 1999 I received my first bike. I was just a little surprised.”
11. “So apparently my 2-month-old son really likes Santa’s beard.”
12. “Now we need new Christmas tree toys.”
13. “My daughter was not impressed with Santa.”
14. “Dog and Grinch Santa.”
15. “My mom always reminds me how I cried the first time I saw Father Christmas. My daughter kept the tradition alive.”
How do you celebrate Christmas? What’s your favorite Christmas photo? Share it with us in the comments.