15 People Experienced Bad Luck and Couldn’t Resist Taking a Photo
Although Friday the 13th is considered to be an unlucky day, we might still experience these infamous Fridays every day. No one really knows why some things line up and cause us so much trouble. No matter what day it is, we can still look on the bright side and simply say, “Whatever.”
Bright Side found 15 examples of bad luck that are sadly hilarious.
1. “Accidentally ripped out my lashes right before my wedding.”
2. “Closed the dishwasher and the cabinet decided to kill itself.”
3. “I’ve been looking for my glasses for 3 days. My kid hid them in the oven.”
4. “3 times!”
“3 times you robbed me! Car is empty! Lock is broken... Again! Leave me alone!!!”
5. “Said they could lick the pot. Forgot about the spoon. That was my favorite spoon. Can you guess which dog did it?”
6. “Bought an oven-safe Pyrex 3 weeks ago. It couldn’t handle brownie batter for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.”
7. “The order was left at the end of the driveway in the freezing rain/snow, balanced on the mailbox.”
8. This fork got compromised during packaging.
9. “My high school covered the expiration date with a Sharpie.”
10. “Should I just call off the engagement now?!”
11. “At least I got the waffle recipe mostly correct.”
12. “$3 for just one apple.”
13. “My Pop-Tarts. I’m European and just wanted to try them. This box cost 15 euros.”
14. “Leaned a little too far over the fire the other night.”
15. “Eggsactly what he feared would happen.”
What kind of bad luck has happened to you recently? How did you resolve it?