15 Pics Showing That It’s Never Too Early or Too Late to Meet Your Soulmate Human
It’s easy to tell if you have a special connection with an animal — just by looking at its muzzle, shining from happiness, is sufficient evidence. A genuine human-animal connection is a heartwarming sight. It’s rare, but once found, you can be 100% sure your pet will stay with you no matter what.
Bright Side proves that animals are emotional just like people but twice as adorable.
1. “My 92-year-old grandpa just made a new friend.”
2. “This is Peanut. He requires a paw on you at all times.”
3. “Took my cat to run errands today and I think that’s just how I’m going to live my life from now on. Crazy cat lady, final form.”
4. “Stray puppy slept in my shadow, now I can’t move.”
5. “Every morning, he demands to be held like this.”
6. “I woke up to my cat standing on my chest, staring at me.”
7. “My dad and his dog, Odin, after a long day”
8. “My wife and our cat settling down for the night”
9. “He was just waking up from a nap, getting ready to play.”
10. “I think my mom likes her early Christmas present.”
11. “The hospital let my dog stay with me after brain surgery!”
12. “My boyfriend never had a dog before I came along.”
13. “Meet Fizzy Bubblech. Every day when I go to work, I lay out my clothes like this and she will lay on my lap like this all day.”
14. “For once, I was the one being booped. Not bad.”
15. “Nothing cooler than a necklace made of rescued baby bats!”
How does your pet show affection? How did you find out your pet was your soulmate?