15+ Pics That Translate the Word “Love” in Every Language
For some of us, putting our words together, gathering our courage to finally say “I love you” out loud might be a struggle. Luckily for us, there are many other ways we can express these feelings, and one of them is simply by saying it without words. Love is universal, and all of us, whether we’re kids, grown-ups, or animals, can say it the same way.
Bright Side curated a special collection of images that perfectly portray the meaning of the word “love” no matter what language we speak, and to be honest, some of them made us cry happy tears.
1. “The day I finally met Robert”
2. Snuggling up to mama
3. “My daughter meeting her little sister for the first time”
4. “I just gave birth to my son! My daughter, my son, and me. I’m so in love.”
5. “My daughter hugged the dog.”
6. “My favorite selfie of my daughter and me”
7. “My 3-year-old daughter comforting her lab puppy at the vet”
8. “I got full custody of my son 7 years ago and this week we finally got our own place together!”
9. “My first-ever nephew meeting his great-grandmother for the first time”
10. “My wife and I don’t have kids yet, so we take our dog out to look at the lights. He absolutely loves it.”
11. “I was already having a pretty good day, then I found this photo of me and my grandma from 6 years ago.”
12. “First coffee date with my daughter”
13. “We love each other and don’t hide it.”
14. “Our son hugging our dog”
15. “I think he’s happy with me.”
16. If the expression, “I’m going to protect you at all costs,” needed a picture description, this would be it.
When was the last time someone told you they loved you? Do you prefer to show love through words or rather through actions? Let us know in the comments.