15 Things That Made People’s Eyes Open Wider to Make Sure They Were Seeing Correctly
When we say that every person is unique, this is actually more true than you realize. It is a fact that each and every one of us has a brain whose anatomy can’t be found anywhere else. This explains how we end up seeing unique things on a daily basis that we never thought could exist.
Bright Side wants to present 15 things that may look unusual, but their execution is absolutely spot on.
1. A cockroach latte from a Taiwanese coffee shop
2. The company provides the toilet and the tank without any water, fish, or food.
3. A croissant cube that merges tradition with modernism
4. “A salt crystal I grew at home”
5. A pizza shoulder bag that will attract a lot of attention
6. A code-protected USB flash drive
7. A super realistic 3D snake cake
8. The literal meaning of walking on eggshells
9. Bacon and egg fingerless mittens
10. “This replica of the Eiffel Tower made out of match sticks my dad made a long time ago”
11. How to pay with your card without carrying it with you:
12. A denture purse mirror you can carry everywhere
13. A fried chicken necklace
14. A foot pot planter for those who want something different
15. A gigantic cockroach cake that looks surprisingly delicious
Have you ever found any uncommon things online or at some store? We would love to see and hear all about your findings.
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!