16 People Who Can Conquer Any Challenge With Their Overflowing Creativity
Unexpected challenges or hiccups can easily ruin our mood. But that doesn’t mean we can’t have fun solving them. And sometimes, the solutions can be right in front of our eyes. We just need to think outside of the box in order to come up with the funny — but also “brilliant” — fixes that these people did.
1. “My ’zip ties’ sewing job”
2. “No money for the dentist? No problem.”
3. Yep, that’s one way to fix it.
4. “Using swim goggles while cutting onions”
5. “It took me a minute to comprehend that my 5-year-old had invented new hands-free iPad technology...”
6. “A soap holder at my friend’s house”
7. “As good as new.”
8. “This vendor at the beach uses tank tracks at his stall.”
9. No candles? No problem!
10. “Accidentally ate a piece of what turned out to be my parents’ anniversary cake. Had to improvise.”
The toppings spell “Pacman.”
11. “When payday is a week away, but you still have to go”
12. “My daughter made me a controller holder! It’s a box filled with stones.”
13. “An air freshener using a fan and a fabric softener sheet”
14. “My dish-washing video hat — it makes time go by much faster!”
15. “I wondered why cowboy hats had that indentation! Now I know.”
16. “Sometimes, you have to improvise. Got this amazing pillow case for my birthday but didn’t have any pillows that fit.”
“It’s okay though, now I can share him with my town.”
Have you ever had a funny or creative fix to a problem that came your way? Tell us about it or show us a photo in the comment section.