14 Photos of Everyday Things That Reveal Whole New Worlds
Have you ever wondered what everyday things could reveal if you look at them from a different angle or just a little closer? In fact, the inside of an ordinary guitar looks like a luxury apartment. It’s also possible to count all the stitches on a cornea after transplantation. And a bowling ball turns out to have a weight block that gives it the necessary momentum to roll down the lane properly.
Bright Side is excited to show you a completely new universe that exists inside everyday things!
1. An eyeball after a cornea transplant
A Reddit user’s girlfriend recently received a cornea transplant. These are her stitches.
2. Looking into a theater from behind the stage
3. This is how pearls look on the inside.
Atrina vexillum pearls were photographed by Alain.R.Truong.
4. Have you ever wondered how they install those huge power line towers?
A chinook from Columbia Helicopters takes part in the installation operation.
5. Cross-section of a tortoise’s skeleton
6. This is how a cyclist’s legs look after the Tour de France.
7. Inside a Redbox machine
We often see this shiny box, but how many of you give a second thought to what’s inside when renting a DVD?
8. This is what the inside of a bowling ball looks like.
This is a weight block that helps give the ball the momentum to roll down the lane properly.
9. A firework shell cut in half
10. A space shuttle leaves our atmosphere.
Photographed from a shuttle training aircraft, space shuttle Endeavour flies toward Earth’s orbit to rendezvous with the International Space Station.
11. This is what the underside of a giant water lily looks like.
12. This is how we all looked at our very beginning.
We were all once this small!
13. CT scanner without its cover
14. Ever wondered what the top of Everest looks like?
This selfie was taken by Dean Carriere in 2013 among the flags and garbage of his forerunners.
Have we managed to impress you? Please share in the comments what surprised and amazed you the most!