17 Things From Amazon That Are the Perfect Gift for a Bookworm
Studies have shown that reading books for pleasure can promote better health and makes it easier for us to cope with difficult situations. Moreover, we also sleep better. Books have the ability to transport us to another universe, and 1 in 5 people reports feeling less lonely when reading.
To give books the importance they deserve and to celebrate reading, Bright Side put together 17 Amazon items that we hope you’ll enjoy, whether you’re a bookworm or not.
1. A creative set of bookends
2. Bookmarks that help you remember at which line you stopped reading.
3. A pillow that you can use to let your guests know it’s time to leave, but not in a rude way.
4. A padded book sleeve to cherish your most loved possession.
5. A candle that smells just like an old bookshop.
6. A book holder that eases reading by keeping the pages in place.
7. A tote bag that looks like it fits a lot of books.
8. A book-shaped lamp that can switch colors and can be used in several shapes.
9. These clear bookmarks that you can customize with your favorite dried flowers.
10. Who said books don’t need a cozy place to sit on? Introducing the book couch stand:
11. A bibliophiles’ favorite ceramic vase: fits utensils, flowers, and writing accessories.
12. Each page in an old, abandoned book is folded and turned into art. Here we have the Lovers Kiss:
13. A pillow with memory foam that can offer you lumbar support and make reading comfier than ever.
14. This rechargeable LED neck light lamp will light up the pages on any book:
15. This one does the same thing, but uses a simple clip-on mechanism:
16. Love books and treasure chests? These vintage-looking storage boxes have got you covered:
17. This invisible, floating shelf will be the centerpiece where you can show off your favorite books:
How many books have you read this year so far? If you could start a reading nook from 0, what items would you want to have there?
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through links in this post.